Thank you so much for choosing Jannicka Mayte to capture your wedding. I'm very honored and super excited to work with you!
My wedding questionnaire is listed below or you can access it from the direct link in your email. I use this questionnaire to get to know my clients a little better, and it also serves as a way for you to tell me all of the important information about your big day. Fill it out as best as you can and be as specific as you want! You can never give me too much information as I will be using this info to get to know you, your style, and your wedding day details.
I can create a customized timeline for your wedding day, if desired! I have sample timelines available for reference (timelines with a First Look as well as timelines without a First Look), and I can help you work out the details so your day will flow smoothly and you get the best photography experience possible. Of course, I always love to have as much time during the wedding day as we can for bride and groom portraits! It’s best to schedule your bride and groom portraits during the prettiest light of the day, which is closer to sunset (specific time will vary during summer/winter). I understand that this might not be possible depending on your ceremony and reception times, so if we can’t do the bulk of your portraits at sunset, I always suggest scheduling a few minutes at sunset to slip away from the party and get a few shots of the two of you in the gorgeous light!
I spend the majority of the wedding day photographing it as it happens—the candid moments, the details and decor you worked so hard to put together, and of course, the wedding party and guests. You will receive a wedding portrait checklist so you can let me know which portraits you would like me to specifically capture during the formal portrait times.
If you want to bring some fun props to your wedding photos, please let me know what you’re thinking so I can give you the vision you’re going for.
I work closely with my brides and grooms all throughout the wedding planning process. I’m here to help in any way I can, so please don’t hesitate to call, text, or email for any reason. I’m a planner by nature and love to know what to expect on the wedding day. With that being said, I know that sometimes things don’t always go quite as planned! If something does change at the last minute, I’m pretty flexible and will work with it and be super professional in the process. I don’t want you to stress on your wedding day, so trust me to take care of it!
The most important thing of the day is to have FUN! I want this to be fun for you, fun for me, and fun for your guests. I laugh, I talk, and I smile a lot. I want to be your friend and I want your wedding coverage to be as custom to you and your day as possible. I want to photograph all of the special moments—both big and small—and all of the details you don’t want to forget. Don’t worry about posing; I have a few ideas and will always direct you into the lighting and pose that looks best.
So relax, have fun, and enjoy this time together and let me do all of the work. I can’t wait!
Please fill out this questionnaire prior to your wedding.
Please fill out this checklist prior to your wedding.
Please read through this contract, e-sign at the bottom, and submit. You will receive a copy with your wedding details included for your records.
This agreement constitutes an order for photography services as agreed to by both parties: Jannicka Mayte (Photographer) and Contracting Party (Client).
The Client agrees to pay Photographer's fee of $300 per hour (plus applicable tax) with a retainer of $300 due via Paypal along with submission of this contract.
1. A non-refundable retainer of is required to reserve the wedding date. Photographer will not hold any wedding date without a retainer and signed contract. The remaining balance is due no later than the scheduled wedding date. If Client fails to pay by the conclusion of the Photographer’s wedding coverage, no images will be provided and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in full. If it becomes necessary to turn this account over for collection, it is agreed that Client will pay all costs incurred for collection including any bank, legal, and collection costs. Additionally, a late fee of 2.5% of the total balance will accrue on all overdue balances and will be added to the balance every 30 days of delinquency.
2. No travel costs will incur for locations within 50 miles of Anchorage, Alaska. Additional costs will be calculated by mileage, travel time, and accommodation expenses, if applicable. All travel costs will be included in the final price quote prior to contract signature.
3. It is understood Photographer is the official photographer to perform the services on this contract. Family and friends are welcome to take any images they wish as long as they do not interfere with the Photographer.
4. The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for alteration of guidelines is Client's responsibility; Photographer will offer technical recommendations only.
5. Photographer recommends that the Client designate an "event guide" to point out important individuals for informal or candid photographs to the photographer during the wedding. The photographer will not be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying people or gathering people for photographs. Photographer is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to Photographer.
6. Photographer is required to provide client with high resolution digital images within four (4) weeks after wedding date. Client will receive digital files via one (1) custom USB drive and a private online gallery. Client should expect a minimum of 100 images per hour of coverage.
7. Photographer may capture many images during your wedding, but Client will see only those images carefully selected by the photographer in the gallery. Each finished image is carefully edited by the photographer to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown. No unedited images will be released under any circumstance. Basic and necessary touch-ups will be performed at the discretion of the photographer. Any requests above what is presented in the online gallery will be billed at $10/image. This may include things such as extensive blemish or scar removal, head swapping, body slimming, etc.
8. Photographer reserves the right to edit, modify, manipulate, or crop images prior to final presentation. Photographer grants the right to reprint, email, or upload online any image from the gallery for personal use only. Photographer retains the ownership and copyright of all images. The Client may not sell, enter competitions, nor make commercial use of any image. Any use other than personal reproduction is subject to current Federal Copyright laws. In addition, Photographer is entitled to all monies gained through the unauthorized use or sale of images. Photographer reserves the right to use images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes.
9. At such time that Photographer provides the Client with images, Photographer’s contractual obligation is fulfilled. Refunds are prohibited. Client accepts that images provided will be consistent with photographer’s work as displayed on Photographer website and social media.
10. Client understands and acknowledges that post-session sneak peeks posted to any social media outlet (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram) are a courtesy to the Photographer’s clients. They are not to be re-edited, cropped, or printed in any way, shape, or form. Instagram filters or any other smart phone editing applications are to not, under any circumstance, be placed over Photographer’s social media sneak peek and re-posted. Furthermore, Client understands and acknowledges that sneak peeks to social media outlets are simply a courtesy and are not a cohesive representation of a session in its entirety.
11. Client reserves the right to refuse the use of any images of their likeness on social media outlets (including, but not limited, to Facebook and Instagram). Client is to make Photographer aware of this request prior to the wedding date.
12. If the photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire, act of God, or other casualty beyond the control of the parties, or due to photographer's illness or emergency, then Photographer shall return the retainer and any other money paid to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the wedding that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on part of the photographer. In the event Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the money the Client has paid. Upon signature and payment of your retainer, Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make any other reservations for that time and date. If, at any time, the Client wishes to terminate the contract, Photographer shall keep the retainer and return any other money paid to the Client. This contract incorporates the understanding of the parties.
13. Photographer reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at any time as such a Client/Photographer or potential Client/potential Photographer relationship is deemed irreconcilable.
14. Photographer agrees to continue to carry appropriate and legally required business and liability insurance, as required by the States of Alaska and Washington. The client shall assume all responsibility for their own safety and the safety of any other members of their party, including children. The client and any person accompanying the client releases Photographer from all claims and liabilities of any kind.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the States of Alaska and Washington and any applicable Federal law. Please review and sign contract and submit to Photographer within 24 hours of paying session retainer.