Please read through this contract, e-sign at the bottom, and submit. You will receive a copy with your wedding details included for your records.
This agreement constitutes an order for photography services as agreed to by both parties: Jannicka Mayte (Photographer) and Contracting Party (Client).
The Client agrees to pay Photographer's fee of $300 per hour with a retainer of $200 due via Paypal along with submission of this contract.
1. A non-refundable retainer of is required to reserve the wedding date. Photographer will not hold any wedding date without a retainer and signed contract. The remaining balance is due no later than the scheduled wedding date. If Client fails to pay by the conclusion of the Photographer’s wedding coverage, no images will be provided and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in full. If it becomes necessary to turn this account over for collection, it is agreed that Client will pay all costs incurred for collection including any bank, legal, and collection costs. Additionally, a late fee of 2.5% of the total balance will accrue on all overdue balances and will be added to the balance every 30 days of delinquency.
2. No travel costs will incur for locations within 50 miles of Wasilla, Alaska. Additional costs will be calculated by mileage, travel time, and accommodation expenses, if applicable. All travel costs will be included in the final price quote prior to contract signature.
3. It is understood Photographer is the official photographer to perform the services on this contract. Family and friends are welcome to take any images they wish as long as they do not interfere with the Photographer.
4. The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for alteration of guidelines is Client's responsibility; Photographer will offer technical recommendations only.
5. Photographer recommends that the Client designate an "event guide" to point out important individuals for informal or candid photographs to the photographer during the wedding. The photographer will not be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying people or gathering people for photographs. Photographer is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to Photographer.
6. Photographer is required to provide client with high resolution digital images within four (4) weeks after wedding date. Client will receive digital files via one (1) custom USB drive and a private online gallery. Clients should expect a minimum of 100 images per hour of coverage.
7. Photographer may capture many images during your wedding day, but Client will only see those images carefully selected by the photographer in the gallery. Each finished image is carefully edited by the photographer to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with closed eyes, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown. No unedited images will be released under any circumstances. Basic and necessary touch-ups will be performed at the discretion of the photographer. Any requests above what is presented in the online gallery will be billed at $10/image. This may include things such as extensive blemish or scar removal, head swapping, body slimming, etc.
8. Photographer reserves the right to edit, modify, manipulate, or crop images prior to final presentation. Photographer grants the right to reprint, email, or upload online any image from the gallery for personal use only. Photographer retains the ownership and copyright of all images. The Client may not sell, enter competitions, nor make commercial use of any image. Any use other than personal reproduction is subject to current Federal Copyright laws. In addition, Photographer is entitled to all monies gained through the unauthorized use or sale of images. Photographer reserves the right to use images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes.
9. At such time that Photographer provides Client with images, Photographer's contractual obligation is fulfilled. Refunds are prohibited. Client accepts that images provided will be consistent with the photographer's work as displayed on Photographer's website and social media.
10. Client understands and acknowledges that post-wedding sneak peeks posted to any social media outlets (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram) are a courtesy to the Photographer's clients. They are not to be re-edited, cropped, or printed in any way, shape, or form. Instagram filters or any smart phone editing applications are to not, under any circumstance, be placed over Photographer's social media sneak peek and re-posted. Furthermore, Client understands and acknowledges that sneak peeks to social media outlets are simply a courtesy and are not a cohesive representation of a wedding in its entirety.
11. Client reserves the right to refuse the use of any images in their likeness on social media outlets (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram). Client is to make Photographer aware of this request prior to wedding date.
12. If the photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire, act of God, or other casualty beyond the control of the parties, or due to photographer's illness or emergency, then Photographer shall return the retainer and any other money paid to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the wedding that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on part of the photographer. In the event Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the money the Client has paid. Upon signature and payment of your retainer, Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make any other reservations for that time and date. If, at any time, the Client wishes to terminate the contract, Photographer shall keep the retainer and return any other money paid to the Client. This contract incorporates the understanding of the parties.
13. Photographer reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at any time as such a Client/Photographer or potential Client/Photographer relationship is deemed irreconcilable.
14. Photographer agrees to continue to carry appropriate and legally required business and liability insurance, as required by the State of Alaska. The Client shall assume all responsibility for their own safety and the safety of any other members of their party, including children. The Client and any person accompanying the Client releases the Photographer from all claims and liabilities of any kind.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alaska and any applicable Federal law. Please review and sign contract and submit to Photographer within 24 hours of paying wedding retainer.