Please read through this contract, e-sign at the bottom, and submit. You will receive a copy with your session details included for your records.
This agreement constitutes an order for photography services as agreed to by both parties: Jannicka Mayte (Photographer) and Contracting Party (Client).
The Client agrees to pay Photographer's fee of $300 with a retainer of $100 due via Paypal along with submission of this contract.
1. The retainer is non-refundable in the event the Client cancels or changes the engagement.
2. If Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the retainer shall be refunded to the Client.
3. If Photographer voluntarily moves the session date due to circumstances beyond Photographer’s control (ie illness, death, unavoidable weather events), and the Client also agrees, the retainer remains non-refundable but transferable.
4. The non-refundable retainer will be transferable to a later date in the event circumstances occur beyond the Client’s control (ie illness, death, unavoidable weather events). If Client cancels a rescheduled session more than one (1) time, the retainer fee is then forfeited, non-refundable, and non-transferable at that time.
5. Client understands that the retainer is due immediately upon booking to reserve the session date on Photographer’s calendar. Session is not on the calendar until such time that the retainer is paid in full via Paypal.
6. The remaining amount of session fee is due no later than the scheduled session date. If Client fails to pay session fee by the conclusion of the session, no images will be provided and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in full.
7. If client is more than 30 minutes late to session time schedule by Photographer, the Client forfeits the retainer, and it becomes non-refundable and non-transferable at that time.
8. Photographer is required to provide client with a minimum of 100 high resolution digital images in a private online gallery within two (2) weeks after session date.
9. Photographer may capture many images during your session, but Client will see only those images carefully selected by the photographer in the gallery. Each finished image is carefully edited by the Photographer to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown. No unedited images will be released under any circumstance. Basic and necessary touch-ups will be performed at the discretion of the Photographer. Any requests above what is presented in the online gallery will be billed at $10/image. This may include things such as extensive blemish or scar removal, head swapping, body slimming, etc.
10. Photographer retains copyright to any and all photographs, and hereby grants the Client private printing rights only. The Client is to not, under any circumstance, provide any images taken by Photographer for monetary gain, marketing, or commercial use.
11. At such time that Photographer provides the Client with images, Photographer’s contractual obligation is fulfilled. Refunds are prohibited and re-shoots will be at the discretion of Photographer only. Client accepts that images provided will be consistent with photographer’s work as displayed on Photographer’s website and social media.
12. Client understands and acknowledges that post-session sneak peeks posted to any social media outlet (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram) are a courtesy to the Photographer’s clients. They are not to be re-edited, cropped, or printed in any way, shape, or form. Instagram filters or any other smart phone editing applications are to not, under any circumstance, be placed over a Photographer social media sneak peek and re-posted. Furthermore, Client understands and acknowledges that sneak peeks to social media outlets are simply a courtesy and are not a cohesive representation of a session in its entirety.
13. Client reserves the right to refuse the use of any images of their likeness on social media outlets (including, but not limited, to Facebook and Instagram). Client is to make Photographer aware of this request prior to the session date.
14. Photographer reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at any time as such a Client/Photographer or potential Client/Photographer relationship is deemed irreconcilable.
15. Photographer agrees to continue to carry appropriate and legally required business and liability insurance, as required by the State of Alaska. The Client shall assume all responsibility for their own safety and the safety of any other members of their party, including children and pets. The Client and any person or animal accompanying the Client releases Photographer from all claims and liabilities of any kind.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alaska and any applicable Federal law. Please review and sign contract and submit to Photographer within 24 hours of paying session retainer.