I'm really excited about my photography bucket list this year. There are so many awesome places I’d love to visit and photograph in Alaska. :) I had such a great time with my past lists (in 2016 and 2017) and was able to cross off most of my items! I'm really hoping to get all ten items crossed off this year (as well as my bonus item, of course!). So if you're planning or are interested in planning any of these sessions or weddings/elopements--or know someone who might be--definitely let me know!
JANNICKA MAYTE'S 2018 PHOTOGRAPHY BUCKET LIST
1. A session at any (or all!) of these spots near Anchorage/Eagle River/Palmer/Wasilla: Matanuska Glacier, The Butte, Hatcher Pass, Flattop, Eagle River Nature Center, Eklutna Lake, Palmer Hay Flats, Wasilla Creek Wetlands Trail, Byron Glacier, Beluga Point, Pioneer Peak, Knik Glacier
2. A wedding or elopement in the mountains
3. An adventure session (hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, etc)
4. An in-home documentary/lifestyle session
5. A Fireweed session
6. A session in downtown Anchorage
7. A session at the Alaska State Fair
8. A session in a greenhouse
9. A session in a cabin
10. A session on the Alaska coast
11. (Bonus!) A session or wedding at any of these locations in Alaska: Denali, Alyeska, Talkeetna, Homer, Seward, Whittier, Kenai Fjords
I will be offering a discount for the above-mentioned sessions and weddings! Shoot me an email at email@example.com (or contact me here) if you'd like to chat about booking one of these items off my bucket list. Please feel free to pass this along to your family and friends as well!
Also, if you have other epic ideas, suggestions, or something you’d love to cross off your own bucket list, definitely contact me and we can make it happen!
Thanks and I'm super excited about this year! :)